Friday, April 28, 2006

Medias, The Town of My Childhood

I love Medias, Romania. I really do. I have great memories of living there (none of my memories have my father in them; I think my mind has repressed those memories). I remember exploring the town by walking and taking the bus around. I lived on the north side of the river Mures and crossed over to the south side on a pedestrian bridge built to bring the poorer people who lived in apartment blocks on the north side across the river without having to walk all the way down to where the street bridge was, about half a mile or so up the river. I have a picture of that somewhere, and when i get a chance, i'll put it up here.

In any case, this guy on Webshots.com has taken a number of great pictures of Medias, and I wanted to put some up here. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home