Monday, April 17, 2006

Our Various Blogs

So now that I've left Linkup, for posting my thoughts I have several blogs. This blog will be my general thoughts, life, frustrations, etc, such as when our Friends DVD disc breaks just as we get to a really cool episodes.

Librarian Thoughts

As a librarian, I have created a blog to have a place for ideas and thoughts on my profession.

RHMD's Thoughts on Politics

This will be where I keep my feelings about politics. It can't be helped. I shouldn't have gotten the degree in International Politics from BYU....I'm now hooked.

My wife has a blog of her own too, for her thoughts. It is called Illuminations on Life, Love, and Liberty

Finally we created a blog for our thoughts on relationships and family called A & N: Eternal Companions

I hope to see you all at any of these blogs. I'm trying to expand out and read what others are writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home